What is the HSAT?
HSAT stands for Healthy School Action Tools - Comprehensive tools designed to help Michigan schools and districts create a culture that supports learning by first
measuring the health of school environments, and then planning and implementing improvements based on best practices.
For more info about the HSAT, visit the About the HSAT page.
5 Great Reasons to Use the HSAT
The HSAT helps your school or district create a healthier school environment by offering:
- Ways to measure how well your existing foundation supports school health.
- Recommendations for highest need topic areas to assess.
- Suggestions for meaningful improvements.
- Assistance in prioritizing actions that make a difference.
- Easy ways to share progress with your team and your stakeholders.
How to Get Started
STEP 1: Register Your School or District—it takes less than five minutes and you get immediate access to the tools.
STEP 2: Gather Your Team - Determined, committed people who represent a coordinated approach to school health. Creating and maintaining a healthy school environment works best with a team approach.
STEP 3: Assess & Act Using the HSAT
Congratulations to our 2015 Michigan School Wellness Award Winners!
24 award-winning schools representing 17 Michigan counties.
Click HERE for the 2015 School Wellness Award Winners List.